Glazer Design & Construction, LLC, a Roswell contractor, has been providing older home remodeling and new home construction in Roswell since 1995. Typical renovation projects that we work on include full home renovations, kitchen remodeling and bathroom renovations. We’re also active in building new homes and commercial build-outs and renovations for restaurants, retail locations and office spaces.
Randy Glazer, founder of Glazer Construction, and his family live close to Roswell and enjoy dining out on the patio at NOCA s, the Fickle Pickle and for a little spice, Roux on Canton. “Roswell has been a great place to explore with the revitalization of the downtown area, the Chattahoochee Nature Center and of course for a builder like myself, the Antebellum home tours. As a contractor its an exciting place to work because you have older homes from the 1800’s, along with homes from the 1930’s to the early 80’s. All needing a little love and modernizing.”
Roswell is a great community to live in. Here are some local stats about living in Roswell:
- Average Listing Price: $447,683
- Median Sales Price: $281,000
- Population: 88,346 (2010)
- Median Family Income: $103,698
- # of Elementary Schools: 9 (Esther Jackson Elementary School, Hembree Springs Elementary School, Mimosa Elementary School, Mountain Park Elementary School, Northwood Elementary School, Roswell North Elementary School, Sweet Apple Elementary School, Hillside Elementary School and River Eves Elementary School)
- # Middle Schools: 3 (Crabapple Middle School, Elkins Pointe Middle School and Holcomb Bridge Middle School )
- # of High Schools: 3 (Centennial High School, Crossroads Second Chance North Alternative School and Roswell High School )
- # of Private Schools: 12 (Creative Montessori School, Blessed Trinity Catholic High School, Chrysalis Experiential Academy, Cottage School, Cross of Life Montessori School, Eaton Academy, Fellowship Christian School, High Meadows School, Queen of Angels Catholic School, Village Montessori, The Howard School (North Campus) and St. Francis High School )
More Information is available at the Roswell Wikipedia page.
Roswell Contractor Services
2014 marks the 160th year anniversary of Roswell’s incorporation as a city. Much of the current growth has occurred since the 1980’s, and many of the home built during this time (almost 35 years) are out dated by today’s home standards. Partial and Full home renovations have helped update many of these older homes. In addition as the city continues to grow, new home construction continues to provide housing for new residents.
Many of the renovation projects we work on include an upgrade of the existing kitchen. Top requests include increasing the square footage, opening up the kitchen to a living area, adding an island, reconfiguring the space, and replacing cabinets, flooring and appliances. From an investment perspective, a kitchen upgrade recoups up to 73% of the costs and improves your homes value.
Second on our list of request are bathroom remodels and additions. Most older homes have smaller and fewer bathrooms then homes built today. Frequent request include full renovations, adding additional square footage, upgraded tubs and full showers, heated floors, and spa-like lighting. From an investment perspective bathrooms in Atlanta recoup 53% of the initial cost and provide a boost to your homes value.
Commercial Build-outs and Renovations
With a median family income above $100,000, Roswell offers a stable financial base of customers for businesses. The revitalization of the downtown area and additional available space provides ample room for businesses to do a commercial renovation or build out a new location.