The kitchen is one of the most frequently used rooms in your home besides the bathroom. Though we spend most of our time in the kitchen, often the design and appliances are outdated and inefficient. Are you the next likely candidate for Buckhead kitchen remodeling?
Consider a few simple questions regarding your current kitchen design:
- Are your appliances so old you don’t know when they were purchased? If you feel like you’re stepping back in time when you enter the kitchen, new appliances give this room the boost it needs. Further, old kitchen appliances use more energy than the latest energy efficient models. You can save significantly on utility bills by adding a new oven, stove, dishwasher, refrigerator and microwave to your kitchen.
- Do you have enough work space? Old-fashioned kitchen designs often left little room to work. Adding a center island or additional counter space gives you plenty of room for cooking and entertaining.
- Do you have enough storage space? If you’re running out of places to store pots, pans, dishes and food, you need more storage space. A center island, new cabinets or pantry makes the most of your kitchen storage space so your counters aren’t overrun with stuff.
- Is your kitchen lighting inadequate? Make sure your Buckhead kitchen remodeling includes bright, energy efficient lighting so you can see what you’re cooking and service. Green bulbs help our environment and your money.
- Are your fixtures antiquated? An old sick and fixtures make your kitchen look dingy. A fresh sink with sparkling fixtures is a simple way to revamp the look of your kitchen right away while improving its efficiency.
- Do you have sufficient windows? You spend countless hours cooking and cleaning in the kitchen. Make sure your Buckhead kitchen remodeling project includes well-insulated windows that are easily opened to let in air and light. Include an exhaust fan to get rid of unpleasant odors in the kitchen in any weather.
If these questions made you think about the current condition of your kitchen, it’s time to start a Buckhead kitchen remodeling project.
Let a leader in the construction industry take care of your kitchen renovation to ensure top quality work. Glazer Construction specializes in all types of construction projects in the Metro Atlanta area. To learn more more about beautiful Atlanta kitchen remodeling with a 1-year warranty contact us at 404.683.9848, email Randy@GlazerConstruction.com or complete our Fast Form below.