Glazer Design and Construction, LLC, a Buckhead contractor, has been helping residents and business owners renovate and improve their homes and businesses since 1995. Residential projects we have worked on include home renovations, kitchen remodels, and bathroom renovations. On the commercial side we’ve built out retail stores, restaurants and office renovations.
Owner Randy Glazer and his family reside near Buckhead. “Living so close to Buckhead we enjoy taking advantage of the great restaurants and entertainment opportunities. Its been amazing how it has changed over the last 20 years with renovations, new construction and new businesses.”
Buckhead is a great place to live with lots of older homes ripe for remodeling upgrades and new businesses coming into the community. It’s a great place to live, work and play.
Here is some info about housing in Buckhead:
- Average Listing Price: $890,018
- Average Sales Price: $840,407
- Population: 78,676 (2010)
- Median Family Income: $65,642
- # of Elementary Schools: 5 (E. Rivers Elementary School, Garden Hills Elementary School, Morris Brandon Elementary School, Sarah Rawson Smith Elementary School and Warren T. Jackson Elementary School.)
- # of Secondary Schools: 2 (Sutton Middle School and North Atlanta High School)
- Private Schools: 11 (Atlanta International School, Atlanta Speech School, Christ the King School, Atlanta Girls School, The Galloway School, The Heiskell School, Holy Spirit Preparatory School, Trinity School, The Lovett School, Pace Academy and The Westminster Schools)
More Information is available at the Buckhead Wikipedia page.
Buckhead Contractor Services
Buckhead has a mixture of houses from old style bungalows to mansion to condos and town homes, with a range of old to new construction. Many of the older bungalow homes are great options for renovations and remodeling. If you’re looking for a Buckhead contractor we know the area well, having completed remodeling and new construction projects in the district.
In older Buckhead homes and even those built as recent as 10 – 15 years ago, kitchen upgrades are a great opportunity to improve usage and resale value. Projects such as layout changes, cabinet updates, island additions, lighting, appliance and flooring replacements are popular requests.
Along with the kitchen upgrades we find that most of the homes we update in the area include a bathroom addition or renovation. In the older bungalows additions and expansions are top requests. For newer construction and condos we get frequent requests for updates. With Buckhead bathroom additions recouping 60% of the cost and remodels 70%, these types of improvements are good options.