Since 1995 Glazer Design and Construction, LLC, a Alpharetta contractor, has been renovating Alpharetta homes and working with business owners on build outs and commercial renovations. On the residential side we have completed full home renovations, kitchen remodels, bathroom remodels On the commercial remodels and build out side we’ve worked with retail stores and restaurants as well as office spaces.
“Since we started Glazer Construction it’s been amazing to watch the growth of Alpharetta. The list of major companies that call Alpharetta home has helped drive the increase in new construction, commercial spaces and new residents.”
Alpharetta is an exciting place to live and work. Here is some info about living in Alpharetta:
- Average Listing Price: $526,988
- Median Sales Price: $319,900
- Population: 57,551 (2010)
- Median Family Income: $111,918
**Students in Alpharetta attend schools located in Alpharetta and the nearby cities of Johns Creek, Cumming, Roswell and Milton.
- # of Elementary Schools: 16 (Abbotts Hill Elementary School, Alpharetta Elementary School, Birmingham Falls Elementary School in Milton, Cogburn Woods Elementary School in Milton, Crabapple Crossing Elementary School in Milton, Creek View Elementary School, Hembree Springs Elementary School in Roswell, Lake Windward Elementary School, Manning Oaks Elementary School, Mimosa Elementary School in Roswell, New Prospect Elementary School, Ocee Elementary School in Johns Creek, Summit Hill Elementary School in Milton, Midway Elementary School, Shiloh Point Elementary School in Cumming and/Big Creek Elementary in Cumming)
- # of Middle Schools: 9 (Autrey Mill Middle School in Johns Creek, Elkins Pointe Middle School in Roswell, Haynes Bridge Middle School, Holcomb Bridge Middle School, Hopewell Middle School in Milton, Northwestern Middle School in Milton, Taylor Road Middle School in Johns Creek, Webb Bridge Middle School, Piney Grove Middle School in Cumming,
Amana Academy(a charter school in Alpharetta for students in Kindergarten to 8th grade), Fulton Science Academy (a public charter school)
- High Schools: 11 (Alpharetta High School, Cambridge High School in Milton, Centennial High School in Roswell, Chattahoochee High School in Johns Creek, Johns Creek High School in Johns Creek, Milton High School in Milton, Northview High School, Roswell High School in Roswell, South Forsyth High School in Cumming, Independence High School, and Fulton Science Academy High School (a public charter school in Alpharetta for students in 9th to 12th grade.)
- Private Schools: 6 (The Lionheart School, St. Francis Schools, King’s Ridge School, Hayden’s Way, Hayden’s Academy and Westwood Academy at Hayden’s Way)
More Information is available at the Alpharetta Wikipedia page.
Alpharetta Contractor Services
Home Renovations and New Construction
While the city of Alpharetta dates back to 1858, much of the building growth has taken place since the late 80’s when the population tripled. Many of the homes built are 15 to 20 years old and in need of updates to bring the homes up to todays standards. Improving Kitchens, bathrooms and floor layouts are just some of the requests we get.
New construction continues to thrive even though the population growth has slowed.
Many of the homes we work on were built after the late 80’s and updating the kitchen is a top request. The remodeling project we work on include increasing the kitchen space, replacing cabinets, adding islands, new appliances and updating the flooring and lighting. Kitchen upgrades in Atlanta recoup on average 73% of the cost in terms of value.
Another area that we frequently work on in older homes is bathroom additions and renovations. Additions in the Atlanta area recoup about 60% of the cost and renovation up to 70% of the cost in terms of increased value. Frequent bathroom upgrade requests include whirlpool tubs, separate shower enclosures, heated floors and new fixtures.
Commercial Build-outs and Renovations
With a median family income above $100,000, Alpharetta is an attractive location for businesses. The revitalization of the downtown area, available space, and new commercial construction offers a favorable setting for businesses to do a commercial renovation or build out a new location.