If you’re thinking about an Atlanta kitchen remodeling project, the first place to start is addressing poor lighting. Good lighting is essential in the kitchen where you prepare family meals and entertain guests. Many families also use the kitchen for dining, homework, paying bills and gatherings. Without proper lighting, it’s impossible to effectively handle these tasks in your kitchen.
Typically the lighting is one of the first considerations during an Atlanta kitchen remodeling project. A modern contractor such as Glazer Construction integrates general lighting with accent and task lighting for an illuminating look throughout your kitchen. Consider what you want from lighting and where you need the most and least light. Discuss your ideas with a Glazer Construction professional to get the result you want to achieve.
Atlanta Kitchen Remodeling Tips:
- Lighting under cabinets brings light to work areas and energy efficient options help you save significantly on your utility bills
- Track lighting and recessed down lights add overall lighting to your kitchen space to illuminate dining areas and other important places
- Lights over your cabinets add a touch of ambiance and class to your kitchen remodeling project
- Pendant lights hang perfectly over dining tables, center islands and breakfasts nooks to shed a little light everywhere.
- Consider using dimmer switches so you have complete control over your kitchen lighting.
- Have plenty of light for cooking and cleaning.
- Lower the dimmer switch to create an intimate setting for romantic meals.
- Discuss energy efficient lighting options to go green and save the most money off utility bills.
- Check out fancy fixtures and switches for an added bit of luxurious appeal in your kitchen.
Once you decide the lighting you prefer, Glazer Construction will help you with all the other aspects of your Atlanta kitchen remodeling project. From sturdy, attractive cabinets to sparkling, modern appliances to sleek, easy-to-maintain floors, Glazer Construction will transform your kitchen into the welcoming hub of your home.
Contact Glazer Design and Construction at 404.683.9848, email – Randy@GlazerConstruction.com or complete our Fast Form below.