Often bathroom updates are put off to take care of repairs in rooms with constant traffic. Remember your bathroom is used by almost everyone who enters your home. If you look around and see plenty to fix in your bathroom, it’s time to ask whether you need an Atlanta bathroom renovation.
How do you know when to start bathroom remodeling projects? Here are a few signs your bathroom needs a major boost:
- Are your fixtures, floors and vanity from the 1970s or earlier? A dated bathroom makes your house look old and unattended. Revamping these features gives your bathroom a quick and easy facelift.
- Do you have signs of grout, rust and mold? These unattractive element are also unhealthy. While endless scrubbing helps to remove grout, rust and mold, it won’t do it forever. If these unsavory conditions are starting to take over, it’s time to schedule a bathroom remodel.
- Are your faucets or toilets leaky and your walls wet? Leaks cause problems throughout your home and can compromise existing structures. It is essential to get rid of leaks to keep the quality of your home intact. The drip coming from your bathtub or sink is more than annoying, it is also potentially destructive.
- Are your bathroom walls unattractive? If porcelain is discolored, wallpaper is curling and paint is chipping, its time for a bathroom renovation. Telltale signs you’ve waited too long include yellowed whites and dated colors such as avocado green.
- Do the windows and exhaust fans operate efficiently? Drafty windows and faulty exhaust fans make your bathroom stuffy which promotes the growth of mold and other yucky stuff. New windows and an energy-efficient exhaust fan keep you bathroom fresh and clean.
- Are your light fixtures inefficient? Energy efficient lighting fixtures illuminate the bathroom and save you significantly off your utility bills. See yourself in a whole new light with green lighting fixtures in the latest styles.
If these questions made you seriously reconsider about the current condition of your bathroom, it’s time get an Atlanta bathroom renovation started.
Let a leader in the construction industry take care of your entire bathroom renovation to ensure top quality work. Glazer Construction specializes in all types of construction projects in the Metro Atlanta area. Need help with your Atlanta bathroom renovation (with a 1-year warranty) contact us at 404.683.9848, email Randy@GlazerConstruction.com or complete our Fast Form below.